Dance Party Dance Party

A bit short - but otherwise good effort. Still, kudos for hand-animating everything. I know how hard that is.

yokonzo responds:

Thanks! And yeah im not too quick with animating by hand yet, i dont know how other people manage to do 8 mimute animations

Duty Commenced (18+) (LOOP) Duty Commenced (18+) (LOOP)

Smooth. The facial expressions that change on the fly are great, the voice acting is top-tier.
What you could do is add some cruise controls and an ending scene. Keep up the good work!

PS: HOW MUCH GOOP HAS SHE GOT STASHED IN THERE?

Please do not blam this one! Please do not blam this one!

Use this instead. Oh, and see you in 3 years.

Punch The Trump Punch The Trump

Now this, this is good.

Nonon Hentai Flash Nonon Hentai Flash

So, review time. Lets took at the good stuff...
+ KILL LA KILL. 'nuff said. You know what you're doing - making hentai of popera anime is always a good formula.
+ Quality voice sampling, very good use of lines.
+ Her hat had my sides in orbit. You get an extra star just for that.

... and for the bad stuff.
- This flash is around 21Mb. You could use a bit of quantum compression and cleanup.
- Compared to a 21Mb file, the animations on this are still somewhat jerky. Improvements from the demo, yes - but still jerky. A real offender would be BJ#2. I recommend you research up on "easing" in animations.
- Not enough voicing; just a few samples and repetitive moans. You should 'research' your character a bit more during your auditions.

Overall 4.0 stars, including effort.
Do better next time, alright? I'm looking forward to more of your releases.

OctoCandy responds:

Thanks for the great review. :D I agree I should learn to compress better, I'm not used to have to worry about that aspect yet. I'm working on something new and I'm hoping I can get better on the animation front as well. A lot of the art assets for this one were done a while ago and I feel like I could do better now.

As for the lines, believe it or not, I actually went through the entire anime to find decent sounding sounds for her. Since a lot of her audio is playing during parts where music is playing I was not able to use those. I even had to cut up some her dialogue so that I can use it as moans!

Business Simulator Business Simulator

To Download

Either buy a Humble code over at our website, email us over at benjiplays1234@gmail.com with reasons why you want a free key!

Visit the store

.... what? That's it?

BenjiPlaysYT responds:

It is a .exe game so if you follow them steps then you can play it

Piano Intense Piano Intense

Aside from a little repetitiveness here and there, you're doin' great. Don't worry - you've got some good pacing skills. Don't let early installment weirdness put you off making music. Do your best as always!

Edman520 responds:

Thanks! I'm about to upload a new song sometime soon too

[Tsets] - Dreams of Peace [Tsets] - Dreams of Peace

It's pretty soothing and comfy. Nice job!

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Thank you!

Intensity Intensity

Boring? I think not.

It's pretty good, actually.

Noisysundae responds:

I did that only to make you guys listen, lol.
But as you make a comment on it, I thank you for this. :)

Pokemon Go Pokemon Go

I quit my high-stress management job to work part time as a Pokemon Go driver. I earn MORE MONEY in less hours now. I hope Pokemon Go fad never dies out.

ChazDude responds:

Hmm...tell me more.

copy of a copy copy of a copy

The picture is slipping. The white bands are showing.

It sure is pretty, but the slip ups are there. Keep working on 'em!

2mgdaniel responds:

Thanks for taking the time to view my work

Deaf Child - Shizuka Deaf Child - Shizuka

ABSOLUTE TERRITORY!!!

This is top-tier, front-page material right here. I'll give you 100 stars.