Sonic Oddshow K Sonic Oddshow K

Well done! Your skills just keep improving every damn time- It's pretty nice to see!

The Sonic Oddshow Collab The Sonic Oddshow Collab

That took a while.

Then again, it was worth the wait.

Dance Party Dance Party

A bit short - but otherwise good effort. Still, kudos for hand-animating everything. I know how hard that is.

yokonzo responds:

Thanks! And yeah im not too quick with animating by hand yet, i dont know how other people manage to do 8 mimute animations

Punch The Trump Punch The Trump

Now this, this is good.

Nonon Hentai Flash Nonon Hentai Flash

So, review time. Lets took at the good stuff...
+ KILL LA KILL. 'nuff said. You know what you're doing - making hentai of popera anime is always a good formula.
+ Quality voice sampling, very good use of lines.
+ Her hat had my sides in orbit. You get an extra star just for that.

... and for the bad stuff.
- This flash is around 21Mb. You could use a bit of quantum compression and cleanup.
- Compared to a 21Mb file, the animations on this are still somewhat jerky. Improvements from the demo, yes - but still jerky. A real offender would be BJ#2. I recommend you research up on "easing" in animations.
- Not enough voicing; just a few samples and repetitive moans. You should 'research' your character a bit more during your auditions.

Overall 4.0 stars, including effort.
Do better next time, alright? I'm looking forward to more of your releases.

OctoCandy responds:

Thanks for the great review. :D I agree I should learn to compress better, I'm not used to have to worry about that aspect yet. I'm working on something new and I'm hoping I can get better on the animation front as well. A lot of the art assets for this one were done a while ago and I feel like I could do better now.

As for the lines, believe it or not, I actually went through the entire anime to find decent sounding sounds for her. Since a lot of her audio is playing during parts where music is playing I was not able to use those. I even had to cut up some her dialogue so that I can use it as moans!

Business Simulator Business Simulator

To Download

Either buy a Humble code over at our website, email us over at benjiplays1234@gmail.com with reasons why you want a free key!

Visit the store

.... what? That's it?

BenjiPlaysYT responds:

It is a .exe game so if you follow them steps then you can play it

Piano Intense Piano Intense

Aside from a little repetitiveness here and there, you're doin' great. Don't worry - you've got some good pacing skills. Don't let early installment weirdness put you off making music. Do your best as always!

Edman520 responds:

Thanks! I'm about to upload a new song sometime soon too

[Tsets] - Dreams of Peace [Tsets] - Dreams of Peace

It's pretty soothing and comfy. Nice job!

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Thank you!

Intensity Intensity

Boring? I think not.

It's pretty good, actually.

Noisysundae responds:

I did that only to make you guys listen, lol.
But as you make a comment on it, I thank you for this. :)

Bail Bail

And that's why you should have diplomatic immunity, travel in a convoy of military vehicles staffed by bodyguard babes with guns.

At least they let him wear his 'bandito' eyemask in jail, right?

ChazDude responds:

The mask is part of his face :o

10 More Things Not To Do In 'Murica 10 More Things Not To Do In 'Murica

Looking good, but don't forget #17: Break into Area 51.

ChazDude responds:

#18: Let Trump's wall hit you on the way out

Regeneration Regeneration

Implacable man, shrugging off injuries that would kill even a hardened veteran instantly - the wounds weaving shut in the blink of an eye. You are unstoppable. These are the feelings you had when you drew this, right?

Keep regenerating faster than life can wear you down. Their numbers are limited, your pixel count is not.

TheOverGhoul responds:

Thanks man!
Those were kind of my thoughts while drawing this, this "blank" face the guy has is actually supposed to show how much "He barely cares about being hurt" and also how "It's getting better and he's healing so there's no need to worry"

And i'm actually trying to regenerate faster, and so far, it's been going good, and will only get better from here. again, thanks man :)