Piano Intense Piano Intense

Aside from a little repetitiveness here and there, you're doin' great. Don't worry - you've got some good pacing skills. Don't let early installment weirdness put you off making music. Do your best as always!

Edman520 responds:

Thanks! I'm about to upload a new song sometime soon too

[Tsets] - Dreams of Peace [Tsets] - Dreams of Peace

It's pretty soothing and comfy. Nice job!

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Thank you!

Intensity Intensity

Boring? I think not.

It's pretty good, actually.

Noisysundae responds:

I did that only to make you guys listen, lol.
But as you make a comment on it, I thank you for this. :)

Frozen Space Realm Frozen Space Realm

The low-pitched piano actually makes it sound more like a warm inn on a cold mountain rather than space. The backing only enforces the notion.

Still, doesn't detract from just how nice and easy it is to listen to. Nice job man!

TonicTaste responds:

Well, I'm glad that you still enjoyed it! Also, thank you for taking time out of your day to listen and review my song. I really appreciate it.

Psychosphere Psychosphere

I guess our 'concept' of psycho is different, eh? But lets not get that in the way of things.

A slow beat, slowly progressing as the song moves onwards - instead of a raging inferno that starts right off the bat lends this tune a contemplative feel instead of the raw power of a crazy train. This sort of music is perfect for psychological thriller games in lieu of pure action.

Youse got skills mang!

TheArsonist77 responds:

I wanted the beat to build, so I'm glad you felt that. XD
I would be stoked if someone wanted to use one of my songs for a game so it's good to know you think this would work. I'm glad you liked it!

16-Bit Warfare 16-Bit Warfare

A bit slow-paced to be battle music, but works great as 'fluff' music, especially on transitions and breaks. Add some variance between 1:20~30, and 3:19~49 instead of switching back and forth when you have the chance. It'd really push it to a 5 stars.

Overall - pretty good work! Don't be surprised if this gets used in a game.

demon1000 responds:

Wow thanks man! I will probably make a few changes later on and I hope it will be used on a game.thanks again for the review. :D

Ladder In The Sky Ladder In The Sky

The sort of music when you're exploring a deep cave, and find a strange ladder that leads to a lost ruined city from 40,000BC.

It has a superb feel for it, and progresses great as the protagonist continues exploring. You got a masterwork here.

TheArsonist77 responds:

I'm glad you got a good feel off this. Your reviews are always encouraging. XD. Really glad you liked it.

-The Undertaker- -The Undertaker-

I have no idea what a trap is.

It's a pretty good song, though.

Felocai responds:

Trap is a kind of music, pretty popular lastly.

A Hero Rises A Hero Rises

Superbly epic and smooth. Perfectly balanced with a slow start, slowly building up to an upbeat finale that promises more, much like an orchestral piece. You've really made a masterpiece here. You could have done something with the last 7 seconds, though.

Overall 5 stars.

DiePflanze responds:

Thanks :) I agree with you, there seems to be space for something more at the end. I'll take a deeper look at that!

Electric Joy Electric Joy

What you need is to smoothen out those rough bits, and unionize the track. As it is now, it's quite unbalanced, shifting from left to right here and there, throwing off the listener. However, you've done an excellent job in the middle and final parts.

You're pretty good! Keep up the good work, allright?

Soaroano responds:

Thank you for the input and I do intend to go back and re-create this track fixing all of the parts that need work. I just wanted some input from different people before I take the work to edit it all,

Once again thanks