Punch The Trump Punch The Trump

Now this, this is good.

Nonon Hentai Flash Nonon Hentai Flash

So, review time. Lets took at the good stuff...
+ KILL LA KILL. 'nuff said. You know what you're doing - making hentai of popera anime is always a good formula.
+ Quality voice sampling, very good use of lines.
+ Her hat had my sides in orbit. You get an extra star just for that.

... and for the bad stuff.
- This flash is around 21Mb. You could use a bit of quantum compression and cleanup.
- Compared to a 21Mb file, the animations on this are still somewhat jerky. Improvements from the demo, yes - but still jerky. A real offender would be BJ#2. I recommend you research up on "easing" in animations.
- Not enough voicing; just a few samples and repetitive moans. You should 'research' your character a bit more during your auditions.

Overall 4.0 stars, including effort.
Do better next time, alright? I'm looking forward to more of your releases.

OctoCandy responds:

Thanks for the great review. :D I agree I should learn to compress better, I'm not used to have to worry about that aspect yet. I'm working on something new and I'm hoping I can get better on the animation front as well. A lot of the art assets for this one were done a while ago and I feel like I could do better now.

As for the lines, believe it or not, I actually went through the entire anime to find decent sounding sounds for her. Since a lot of her audio is playing during parts where music is playing I was not able to use those. I even had to cut up some her dialogue so that I can use it as moans!

Business Simulator Business Simulator

To Download

Either buy a Humble code over at our website, email us over at benjiplays1234@gmail.com with reasons why you want a free key!

Visit the store

.... what? That's it?

BenjiPlaysYT responds:

It is a .exe game so if you follow them steps then you can play it

Simple Fighting Game Simple Fighting Game

Say, this is... surprisingly good. You'll need to put in a background, some variance in the sound effects and some background music, though.

Keep on improving your skills, allright? Looking forward to seeing what you can do.

Deceiving World Deceiving World

Junk. Junk. Shovelware. Adpile. Junk. Doesn't load properly. Ju-

Wha-hey! That's pretty good!

+Easy to listen music
++ Responsive controls
++ Really interesting game concept

- Some animations are off, and there's no clear indication of whether you succeeded or not.
- Music does not loop, facilitating the need to end the level.

Overall - 4.5 stars. Nice work!

White Knight Fury White Knight Fury

Pros
+A shoutout one of my favorite super famicom games.
+Very stable area physics.
+A real challenge, especially later on.
+Loved the music.

Neutrals
* Music sometimes would feel hissy (in the opening cutscene), taking away from the super famicom feel.

Cons
- As enemy appearances increase, the controls become somewhat harder to handle.

Overall - 4.5 stars. Well done, but you have room to improve. Good luck!

KMDES responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I wanted to polish it up, but life happened...

TheFactory TheFactory

Use the dump for this sorta stuff, man.

hypnopunch responds:

I'll keep that in mind

Weapon Regulator Weapon Regulator

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

Weapons conventions are rules that the weak try to enforce to prevent getting overrun. However, as the march of technology moves ever forward, these rules become obsolete very fast.

Pretty great game! Deserves all the 5 stars.

Riddle Transfer 2! Riddle Transfer 2!

HA! You got me.

Pretty slick-looking front, I figure. Good luck!

Dangers of Smurfberrywine Dangers of Smurfberrywine

That made me laugh.

If you ever make a sequel, make it go something like this.

Raven64 responds:

Oh, I just love the Mario stuff. I had planned on throwing him in the mix, but ended up with just Bowser.
I dont know about a sequel, I have already been blammed enough for doing Smurfs (doing smurfs, lol) again!